How to join 怎样加入
Memberships are purchased via Swim Central. 从 Swim Central 网站可以购买会员.
There is an entire library of Swim Central resources that can guide you through just about anything you may need assistance with.
Application for Membership 申请会员资格
There are three categories of membership: Swimmer, Non-Swimmer, and Life Member.
Parents of swimmers are encouraged to join as Non-Swimmers. Parent membership is not compulsory however, the Club and Swimming NSW strongly encourage non-swimming membership ($32) as this provides Comprehensive Injury Insurance Cover when participating in club activities.
As the Club is a voluntary organisation, all parents are required to assist where possible and when requested. Even if, as a parent, you do not join as a non-swimming member, Swimming Australia requires all members under 18 be part of a linked family group, with an adult aged 18 or over set as the primary member. There is no cost to register as the adult primary member.
If a person fulfills one of the criteria listed below, they are eligible for membership of Knox Pymble Swim Club.
If a person does not fulfill one of the listed eligibility criteria they may apply for membership. Acceptance of applications is at the absolute discretion of the Committee. Please send an email to our Registrar outlining your reasons for wishing to join and also provide the Membership Eligibility form.
Eligibility Criteria 申请标准
- Currently attending Wahroonga Preparatory, Knox Grammar School or Pymble Ladies College; or
- Enrolled to attend one of the above schools in the future; or
- Swimming at either Pymble Ladies College or Knox Grammar School squads or learn to swim programme, or
- Parent of Swimmer member (for Non-Swimmer membership).
Purchasing your Membership Product (for new members) 购买会员产品(适用于新会员)
- If eligible, apply for your Active Kids Voucher prior to purchasing your KPSC Membership Product.
- Print and complete the Membership Eligibility Form and save the form where you can access it later.
- Instructions how to join Swim Central as a new member and adding a dependant can be found here.
- Instructions for How to Purchase a Membership Product/Membership Product with a Document requirement can be found here. Only new members will be prompted to upload the Membership Eligibility Approval Form. During the upload process
- Select ‘Document Category’ – Governance
- Select ‘Document Type’ – Membership Eligibility Approval
- Type 30/09/30 in the expiry date field or you will be required to upload the form again next year.
- One eligible Active Kids Voucher per membership will be accepted. Active Kids Vouchers can be redeemed at point of purchase in Swim Central so have your Voucher numbers ready!
- After you have provided payment details at the checkout, you will receive a notification that your payment is pending approval.
- 符合条件的申请者，请在购买KPSC会员产品之前先申请Active Kids代金券。
- 上传时“文档类别 Document Categor ”请选择“治理 Governance”，“文件类型 Document Typ”请选择“会员资格审核 Membership Eligibility Approval”
- 每位会员只能使用一张有效的Active Kids代金券。Active Kids代金券可以在俱乐部的购买点兑换，请提前准备好您的代金券号码!
Active Kids Vouchers
One eligible Active Kids Voucher per membership will be accepted and must be redeemed at point of Membership Product purchase.